Saturday, May 3, 2008

Exam Depression

Face it, yep, I need to prepare myself and face the fact that I did really badly for my exams. Everyone may say that you'll never know til you receive your results. and YES, that I know, but who will know better than yourself when you'd screwed up all your exams? I had 4 and none seems hopeful. The image of doing well turned bleak since yesterday. I broke down and didn't know where to find consolation from. I silently prayed, yet, it didn't seem to help. I guess I was just too overwhelmed by the amount of content to memorize and the fear of spotting the wrong questions. I studied barely enough to enter the exams hall. and all my little hopes vanished the moment i saw the questions. YEP. spotted wrongly and couldn't do the papers. As much as i wish i can say that "yes, i've finished 4, just one more.", I just can't forgive myself currently for my stupidity or incompetence. I know I should not go on a guilt trip, but I can't find any other excuses for putting myself into such a pathetic state. I couldn't stop crying yesterday, fearing that I will disappoint everyone who has high hopes on me, fearing that I will never be able to reach 'there'. I really was afraid and felt helpless. I called my mum and it didn't make things better. But it's over. Whine and let it go. That's always just how things odd to be right?

No comments: