Sunday, April 27, 2008

Recurrence

NOT AN EMO POST.

In our lives, we actually face numerous recurring events. Some of them are unavoidable, like exams. Some just happened because of our repeated and unlearned mistakes. Time and time again, we wish we can run away from these situations, far from it so that we can breathe a little better, yet it's ironic how the harder the situation get, the stronger our will get too. RUN AWAY/FACE IT. I always choose face it. Facing it is lacking the courage to run away and running away is lacking the courage to face it. ok, it's getting nonsensical. In any case, I guess I'm just trying to say, running away may seem to be the easier way out, but to me, it's harder than it seems. Imagine the psychological torture that you gotta face, trying to convince yourself that you are nonchalant about the situation when you're not. I guess it's just the surface/sound of it which makes it seems a little more appealing. Facing it? It's the only resolution to problems, isn't it? - either to stop repeating the same mistake, and to pick up the courage to fight on. Nobody says it's easy, but we know that's the only way out. The result may not be too pleasing, but at least at the end of everything, i can say "I tried my best. I fought."

加油to everyone having exams, it's just that lil stress which is poking us. We'll get through it. smile.

No comments: