Finally the week is over.
Throughout the week, I had a hard time trying to convince myself that everything is under control, everything will over, and that I will do just fine. Little did I know that i was going to breakdown. The workload, the studying, the serving, the birthday celebrations, the cards... 24 hours is just not enough for a day. And the amount of energy within me just don't seem sufficient to sustain my through. but still, I thank God. I pulled through. No one sees the struggles that i had. Neither did i see those in others. and I will not fight for the honour of being the 'worst',
the 'most pitiful' or the 'most deserve-to-rest'. but it just feels terrible. Afterall, as much as i wish that i am, I'm not a superman! Indeed, a spiritual, emotional, mental and physical warfare! *gun shot bang bang bang* Of course, i still have another breatheless week awaiting me, but I guess it'll be better! smile. it just help to melt all the weariness away.
Who do you think I am?
I am a child of God. Nothing is impossible. and Impossible is nothing.
Nodnod, it's time to mug. I guess when a smart person nag at you, it's more convincing and more motivating. After being stuck deep in the heart for so long, the urge to excel just surfaced. That's good news isn't it? I promise I'll try. God, sustain me! :) AND YOU! it's time you should study too! stop proscratinating! START NOW!
1 comment:
I'm glad you survived the week. ^_^ And you said you were not stressed... but yes, it's good to want to do well! Jiayou ba! You can do it if God is with you! ^_^
Post a Comment