Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BUGGERS

Just as you are reading this blog and thinking that the gap between us can't be closed, YOU ARE WRONG. well. i will not admit that i have not changed, cos everybody do change. But the fact is i do miss you buggers, yet time and time again, i don't know how to approach you guys. I only have 24 hours per day and if you know me enough, my time table is always packed. I have to apologize for my late-replies or no-replies, they must have disappointed you girls. I don't seek for your understanding cos somehow it doesn't sound convincing does it? But ask me about what we've been through, they're all still at the back of my head. I do remember them and would love to fulfil all the promises that I'd made. I still want to be at all your weddings! please please please, don't forget about me, cos i will not forget about you. if you don't mind, i can bore you with stories after stories about what's happening in my life. Now that it's holiday, I'm free. Just ring me or drop me a sms, I promise I'll reply. Buggers, it's time to reunite, it's time to catch up, it's time to plug into each other's life again.

No comments: