Friday, May 16, 2008
looking back
I am currently having a terrible holiday, ha. ok. Shall not say terrible, but 'meaningless'? hmm. Haven't been doing anything constructive these few days. There were basically nothing much to do and i seem to only find joy in watching vcds. Pathetic holiday! In any case, i was so bored i explored the raffles hall webbie and some dance videos. One after another, the hall events just past us by, ifrom talanto to halloween, to NTU Hall 11, to pheonix fest and finally to dance uncensored. A fruitful semester i would say, I had never in my entire life performed so much before, and am really thankful for all these experiences which had definately enriched my uni life. I never never never expect myself to do all these things that i've done. So much was done yet at the same time, so much was missed. I saw the Ocean5 video and wondered 'what if' i was in there? hmmm. well. I am not regretting, just wondering. But then again, I knew I wasn't good enough, I wasn't ready to be on that stage. Bleh. Above that, there were so many other unseen opportunities which I've missed. We are responsible for what we choose to do. So yep, I'm looking forward to a more exciting semester and am ready to minimize the number of lost opportunities. Smile! The storm will be over and the light will shine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heya lady. Guess you have been really reflective about your life. I'm glad for you.
Anyway - continue to live in faith in living everyday's life. I am glad to have known you as a friend, and will continue to keep in touch as well!
Post a Comment