Was telling my cg members the other day of a "revelation"; that even though I'm not a person who goes through huge storms and experiences big waves in my life, my everyday life is a battle because I'm perpetually "unlucky". I don't believe in luck, but I don't know how else to describe the daily incidences that I face so I can only say is "suay". E.g. Everyday for the past 4 days, when I reach my flat's lift lobby, the lift will have to come down from the 13th floor. It happens more often than just 4 days. Everytime when I'm rushing for time, there will never be a cab that's readily available; change shift, not on the way, no cab at all, all occupied. If not, the traffic lights will all start to turn red. Just 2 days ago, my friend introduced me to a new way to go home, but the nearest bus stop was blocked and was not in operation! How often do you get to see a bus stop that's not in operation!! My life is so exciting, everyday is a test of patience!
If there's any hope for love at all, some walls must fall.
I'd forgotten how it feels like to fall in love!! :(:(
No comments:
Post a Comment