Sunday, June 19, 2011

We had our very first MY camp: Camp One^3. And I would say by the grace of God, we pulled it through. I am grateful to God for His presence, to the Holy Spirit for His move and to Jesus for His love. The encounters that we had will be sealed in my heart forever. Indeed, these are moments I will never forget, these are moments which will help me hold on in my walk with Him. I was having a rough patch during the camp, was feeling like I've been ostracize by people within the same zone. Discouraged? For sure. People whom I should respect are really not earning it and it's disappointing and disheartening. But seriously, whatever. I'm not living my life to please people. If I lose the favor from them, so be it.

God, if I'd done anything wrong, please forgive me.   

No comments: