Internal Evaluation System. I would like to call it. People develop relationships through this "system". Everytime we "fellowship" with people, we have thoughts like, "I like talking to her/him, we should hang out more.", "This is rather awkward. From now on, I'm going to avoid this.", "This person is interesting, I wanna know her/him more.", "I cannot stand her/him!!". Familiar?? This evaluation helps us to decide where the relationship is heading; for better or for worst. Upon the revelation of such a system that is conceived within everyone or maybe just me, I started to wonder if I'd been a good company, if I'd been someone people are comfortable with or can't stand at all! Hmmmmmm.....
How do I fare as a "fellowshipper"?
A pass or a fail? A distinction or a F?
I want to be like You!
1 comment:
Though you may be eccentric at times, don't worry..you do fine as a "fellowshipper". hahaha
Post a Comment