The friend ranking system. In our lives, we meet people we want to keep as friends. (I think I blogged about it before.) But this "want" doesn't always have its way, this "desire" may not be reciprocated all the time. In our hearts, we know who is being ranked as more important as compared to the others, and when the ranking doesn't match, the relationship will often see itself a strain. At that point, we're often "forced" to give up, to find another who might be able to fill that empty space. It's not easy, that space may never be filled. But it's the truth. And I thank God that I have friends, friends whom I know place me on a position on par of mine. And I want them to know that, they are important to me. And somewhere, somehow, there's always a place in my heart for them...
I was lonely, but now, I know and I know and I know I'm not. :)
Thank you Jesus.
"Being interesting, is not being interested": Got into the same trap again.
No comments:
Post a Comment