Insecurity.
Have you ever felt like you want to keep your friends to yourself so that they won't get to know people who are better-looking, nicer, sweeter and fun-ner? I still feel it. I genuinely detest the feeling of losing friends to better friends. It makes me feel inferior and substitutable. Wrong mentality, people might think, but it's very real. Don't say it doesn't happen, because I've seen it a thousand times. Human beings are superficial, it's human nature to go for the "better" and I don't blame anyone for that. But hey, if you are my friend, please please please please, don't do that to me. If you do, please just leave. Thanks.I choose to see the unseen, to hear the unheard.
Because I know how it feels.

1 comment:
Don't worry, though u nv fail to annoy me... I won't do that to you! Hahaha. Talking abt insecurity... Tsktsk. Lol.
Post a Comment