EMERGE 2011. A vision fulfilled.
I thank God He came to touch the youths of our generation, it was a very very memorable experience for me. I will never ever ever ever ever forget THAT moment when God used me as a vessel to usher in His presence. I am honored and humbled to be able to stand where I stood. And I really really really thank God for this encounter. Even if there's no next one, I can say I did my best and I served the best I know how. :) Was telling my friends that I feel the people whom I've blessed most throughout this EMERGE are the people who know me personally; people who know that without God, this is really impossible. I'm just a girl-next-door who no one really knows, or bothers about, as compared to my peers. I'm the least outstanding, the least visible and has the least voice amongst my ministry people. How interesting is God! I'm amazed by what He did through this miss invisible, this girl who never thought she could make it anywhere. I have been a testimony of a miracle. And friends, if God gave you a dream, trust me, do not despise it, because, it will come to pass! I'm so encouraged by all the words of affirmation people around me gave and I will ride on them, and continue to believe that I can do greater things and bless more people with the little gift I have. The image will never fade, it's sealed in my heart.
God, use me.
I thank God for my band who supported me and ran this race with me!
And thank you everyone who encouraged me. You don't know what those words mean to me! I feel so very encouraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
hi babe, i'm one of your 'silent' reader.. and yep, i'm very encouraged/ blessed by you! Greater things are yet to come!! Jia You! :)
Post a Comment