Sunday, April 5, 2009

KL mission trip: 27th-29th March

I had an awesome time. Nothing can describe the feeling of seeing your dreams come true. The vision that I saw when i was 15.. :) ok. stop repeating.

Anyway, June was right. Everytime we go out on the mission field to fight for souls and to bless people, we must always pray for our family, cos that could be our weakest link. When I came back to singapore, the news I'd gotten wasn't the most pleasant one; my great-grandma passed away. And, my grandma wasn't feeling too well, she vomitted again. Hmm.. I guess i didn't shut the backdoor tight enough, gave the devil a chance to sneak in and create some trouble. What's worse? The endless datelines and assignments were simply choking.

I would say the funeral was 'untimely'. It was draining and I couldn't do any work at all. But I am not complaining cos i really respected my great-grandma, and I wanted to be there for my family. Well, that week, I almost died of stress. It was really the toughest week that i had since the start of the year. And I thank God it's over.

In present times, it's only during occasions like wedding, funerals and cny when you get to see your relatives and i dislike this fact. I enjoyed power rangers' company and wondered when will be the next time we'll meet again. :) We're just too busy, aren't we?

As I was walking along the streets today, I saw a mother looking at her baby child sleeping in a baby pram. There and then, she grinned a slight grin, but it was so filled with joy and satisfaction. Maybe that's what being a mum is all about. And even as i continue to grow and walk into adulthood, I still hope to see that grin in my parents' face, the face that says, "I'm glad to have you and I'm so proud of you."

1 comment:

mummy SCREAM said...

"I'm glad to have and I'm so proud of you!!" Go to my blog to read for answers.