I've been working out and so, i'm proud of myself.
But I've not really been working hard, so i'm worried for myself.
bOO...
In hall, I've found 3 friends that I really appreciate. I know i've been 'bullying' them a lot, but deep down, I really appreciate them; their company, their help, their funny stories, their rubbish, their weird philosphies, their uncontrollable appetite like mine...
I thank God. If not for them, I wouldn't be able to survive through many of the obstacles i faced... If i was allllll alone, i can't imagine how things would have been! Despite me being anti-social/a phantom, they'd never fail to include me and be around me..
ok. enough said. I'll sound more like a kid if i continue.
thank you leanne, claudine and lippy!
2 comments:
aw! it's so nice to read this when i came here. its something that eileen would very rarely say, which makes it so much more special :)
thank you to you too! for just being you. (maybe minus the 'bullying' part. haha)
Ok to show your feelings. Don't hide them. You always project a image that you don't care and cannot be bother by others, but you are not. You do care abt them but you never show them you love them. Hugging, words of concern, offering a jacket to someone who is cold etc. these are ways to show you love them. Do little gestures, they will know you love and treasure them.
Post a Comment