Thursday, April 30, 2009

saying i am strong doesn't mean you're strong.
saying i am happy doesn't mean you're happy.
saying i am ok doesn't mean you'll be ok.

people don't always mean what they say.
perhaps, we should all be truthful to ourselves and to the people around us. Cos saying one thing but doing another only means that you don't trust. and no relationship can be built without trust. I'd reckon that no matter how hard you try to prove something that is not true, it will not prevail, cos somehow, the truths just 'reveal' themselves. so what's the point. God loves us the way we are. But He loves us too much to keep us the same. Hence, I'm always trying to change. Even though I know it's taking a really long time, but I'll try. At least I don't deny that I have weaknesses and I need to change.

A really strong person is not afraid to let people know who they really are, cos they have the courage to face their weaknesses and fight them to the end!
A really happy person doesn't have to say that he is happy, cos happiness is visible.
A really 'ok' person will know what exactly he wants to do, hence foreseeing and is unafraid of what is to come.

I want to mean what i say.

1 comment:

mummy SCREAM said...

Saying and doing it has a difference. Saying and no action done is nothing. It's alright to show your weakness and being true to your feelings is also OK. People will understand and know you better. You may be strong but weak inside, but push yourself to be a better person each day. GOD is always there for you. Ask for his guidance. He is a faithful GOD.