I have a friend. And he is weird.
Not only is he the smartest person I'd personally known in my life, he's also one of the most talented. And he's defnitely one of those who make me question God's fairness. Haha. Yep. I'm not exaggerating about this freak! He's in cambridge, so "smart", Checked. He plays the guitar, the bass, the piano (I think) and he backs up for Jack. I'm not surprise if he has perfect pitch. So talented, checked! Then, he was my squash captain, whom I thought might have charmed a lot of girls at the squash courts during IHG. So sporty, checked! He don't talk much and he's not bad looking, so cool, checked! But like I said, he's weird. This guy has his own social theories, and he always refuses to conform to social norms; yep, he doesn't have a facebook account and he's proud of it. I attempted to matchmake him but I failed. So now, my present to you, Thiang, is for my friends to know you! Any girls interested, PS me. HAHAHAHAHAH. Actually, I don't know why I'm babbling! MUHAHAHAHA.
I just wanna wish you a Happy belated birthday THIANG!
I can't return you a Happy Birthday on snow! HAAHAHA. Too Bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment