Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My ALL-TIME issue: Friendship.
I hate it when I always have to feel like I'm in yet I'm out. It's like I don't belong anywhere, and I'm unwanted everywhere, an extra in the group whom can easily be done without. I cherish my friends, cos I know I don't have many. But maybe I haven't displayed myself well enough. Do we really have to say what people wanna hear in order to be their friend?? Wouldn't everyone be the same in this manner? The bible says two are better than one. But really, what happens if everyone is already in pairs and I'm left alone?? Sometimes, it really feels like i'm better off alone. Don't need to ask me why or how or am i ok, I'm probably just venting... 

The word "close" doesn't accurately define the proximity of relationship between two person. It can be non-agreeable amongst the parties involved.
And please, don't try to fit me into your schedule and end up realizing there's really no room for me. It makes me feels like i'm the least important of all your priorities. I'd rather not meet at all. Thanks for your consideration.

No comments: