Friday, March 25, 2011

The dimmest light. That's me. Still a light, just not as bright. One day when I get to heaven, I would ask God His reasons for placing all the successful and awesome people around me. He should know that I have problems dealing with being the lousiest amongst the best, the dimmest amongst the brightest all the time. I always thought I'm doing pretty good as a person, done everything a "good" person should, but why do I always end up not as well as the others. I don't understand....

God, please help me to love me a little more.. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eileennnnnn
i understand what u r going thru. i m feeling the same way too! (that is if we r referring to the same thing). no one ever said it was gonna be that tough, but we gotta press on! jiayou! :)

-clauds

@ster|x said...

i think that's why God placed me in ur life.
so u can feel better abt urself.