Sunday, January 2, 2011

WARNING: AN UNPLEASANT POST

During all the thanksgiving sessions, when I hugged ally, I always cry. Somebody once commented, "哇!这样夸张阿?" I was pissed. I cried not because I'm acting, I'm cried because I am thankful for her care and belief in me. So when you freaking don't care about me or ignore my presence which many do, you don't have the right to say that my tears were exaggerations. You weren't the one who was invisible or un-noticed. You weren't the one who felt lonely within the ministry. You weren't the one whom no one would talk to during practices. Being in the ministry had taught me how to be independent, how to not care about being ignored or being un-noticed, how to serve God and please Him and satisfy Him and Him only, how to serve with a pure heart and how to ignore eyes with despise or judgements that people may make. I love Ally cos she cares, and she makes me feel like I'm where I'm called to be. So if you don't freaking care, then please, just leave me alone. I'd rather you act as if you don't know me at all. It's sad sometimes to know that things like that happen in church. We're suppose to respect, not impress. I thank God for new years cos I know I can leave all the baggages behind and move on with God. Even in my ministry, I may not be popular at all, but I know I have a journey with God ahead, and I'll move with Him... I know relationship precedes ministry. And honestly, only some relationships are. The rest are just waste of time and effort.


God, I wanna put everything behind. 
I wanna obey and walk according to Your way. 
In 2011, I wanna continue running this race with You. 
Teach me how. Thank You.
 

No comments: