THE PERFECT ONE
In this new year, once again, we hear people getting ready to find their perfect one or at least preparing and hoping to see their perfect one. For me, I'm only ready to pray for one. The criterias, hmm, let's just forget about seeing it here? Haha. I'll take advice from my dearest friends, and seriously start to pray about it. I spoke to my old friends yesterday and one sensible thing that I said was, "I'm not looking for a great guy, or the perfect one, I'm just looking for a suitable one. Someone who is able to fill the missing puzzle pieces that are I've been looking for." I'm not in a hurry, cos I don't think I'm ready. I'm learning how to be open and understand the term "know you better". Hahaha. All the best to the ready ones. May 2011 be a blissful year!
Need help? Come Register at Yilidan Matchmaking Agency. Hahahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment