It's gonna be birthday soon! And yes, no celebrations as usual. But it's a little scary how it seems just weeks ago when my cell group, i mean ex-cell group threw me a surprise party.... A year has past, was an undergraduate, and now, probably a graduate. :) I checked, last year, at about this hour, I blogged about my wishlist. Call me 'superstitious', but it's true you know, when we confess, we get the things we want. Not just materially but almost in every single area of my life!!! Hahaha.. *thiang is so gonna think i'm materialistic* So yep, Wishlist is here again!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
Intangibles:
1) To be a better friend
2) To learn how to love better
3) To have a career which I'd love!!
4) To be more open
5) To be happy
6) To serve God in greater ways
Tangibles:
1) Anything that will help me lose weight ( Losing weight just never seem to be fulfiled! arghhhh)
2) iPhone
3) Clothes, Acessories or Bags whatever that can help me look better
4) Guitar
5) Shoes: Flats, flat cool boots (not the winter kind?)
6) Hair straightener, Hair voucher? If there's ever such a thing...
7) Squash racket!
8) Books, Message Bible
9) Braces
10) Driving License
12) A diary/ planner? Hahhaa. Forgot what you call it.
13) Actually the list is never ending...
But honestly, anything is something. Even just a simple message, as much as I always say I don't care (sometimes I really do), they mean a lot. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment