Since young, whenever people ask me, "who's your role model?" One face will never fail to pop up! Yep Her. :) All these years, she has been such an awesome cousin. When we were yet SMALL, we played a lot together; singing, blind mice, role play, swimming etc etc! We shared our childhood. It was fun! real fun! I still remember she had a rabbit. haha. I hadn't realise since when, I started looking up to Jocelin and told myself, I wanna be like her! She's always so outstanding in everything that she do. She's confident, she's eloquent, she's pretty, she's so well-loved, she's so respectable, she's talented, and the list goes on. Even up til now, I believe she's one of the greatest stwardess in SIA.Or at least to me. :) She's everything that I'm not. She make mistakes, but seriously, who doesn't!!! And in any case, I still think I owe my life to her. I got to know God because of her, I studied hard because she did well first, I'm strong because she showed me how to be strong, I'm courageous because she was so brave to take up challenges. I saw all those times and I remember them! Thus, I just wanna let her know that no matter what happens in her life, the rights, the wrongs, the ups and the downs, and no matter where we'll be in the future, she'll always be my inspiration. The one who will always be popping up in my head when I hear the word role model.
Thank you for being so wonderful.
Thank God for placing you in my life! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment