Last week my cousin cried over her break-up
This week my aunt cried over her marriage
That probably explains why I don't really dare to think about relationships or even be open to it.
Misunderstandings. Loneliness. Betrayal. Rejection.
Though i was young then, all those negative experiences with people are just so hard to forget. I can no longer remember the situations, but I can remember the pains. That explains why I seem so afraid to get close to people and why I don't even like people to physically be close to me. It's the echo of my history that never seem to stop resonating. I like what PK said in his blog, he said that God's ultimate purpose of putting us through crisis, heartbreak, misunderstanding and persecution is so that we develop perseverance, character and hope. Though I'm still quite reserved to myself, I'd no doubt grown stronger through the years and I believe I will grow out of this boundary SOON.
it's been long since i last .......
1 comment:
one can't be afraid to embrace hardships in love ain't it? we all learn and move on from it, that's when we have the chance to improve and know what/what not to do in a r/s. i believe there's someday that u're gonna step up and learn how to balance this area of ur life, that's when u'll be proud of urself upon achieved success....jiayou!
Post a Comment