DECLARATION: NO PARTY FOR EILEEN'S 21ST BIRTHDAY
I'd decided to call off the idea of having a party, and i have no intention to celebrate and organise anything for my 21st birthday (although i had an awesome idea). Anyway, it's just another birthday, it won't kill to not celebrate. :) I am already glad to be alive and kickin, to be serving God, to be healthy and strong, to be blessed having my friends and family, to be loved and to be HAPPY. so what more do i have to ask for? However, since there is no plan, I'm available for meet-ups, mini celebrations, simple meal or whatsoever! *beams* Feel free to arrange with me ya? Before putting off my party, I was still hopeful about experiencing a fruitful birthday [with my the items in wishlist to be checked]. But now that there is no party, I think it's impossible. NEVERTHELESS (just let me indulge in my dream), here is my wishlist in case you feel the urge to bless. just kidding. don't feel obliged, these are just my wishful thinkings. here you go.
1. True friends (check)
2. Joy (check)
3. Discipline
4. Good results
5. Personal Vocal Lessons (check)
6. Dance classes
7. Piano/Guitar/Music lessons
8. Good earphones (check), watch
9. MESSAGE Bible and bookksss (time to transform)
10. Gym membership, Slimming pills, Slimming tea or anything that can help me lose weight healthily (check but am not really using them)
11. Make-ups (check), Clothes, Bags, Shoes (check), Hair straightener, Hair products, Facial products (check) or anything that can help me look better
12. Free Hall Stay, Brooms, Dustpans (check) Alarm Clock (check), Good-paying temp jobs or tuition assignments or anything that can be useful which i move back to hall. :)
13. RUNNING/CONVERSE CANVAS SHOESSS... (check)
1 comment:
i give u free vocal lessons bah. when u free?
Post a Comment