21st Birthday Party
It was a pleasant surprise.
And I was right.
Indeed, the best birthday party is always not self-organised.
I hadn't done anything deserving of that attention, that love and that kind of blessing. That's why I was so overwhelmed. People who saw me/ is seeing/ will be seeing me walk this walk all gathered to celebrate MY birthday. One word: Blessed. I teared like mad when i heard all those speeches, and I couldn't believe we had come so far. Though it was really embarassing, but whatever! I am just very grateful for everyone, every single one. :)
Thank you.
to alvan, may, simon, desmond, xiao rong, qihua, shu shan, alvin, hector, joyce, zihao, peter, yuan kang, michelle, darren, jace, alvin, julian, justin, joseph, wan ying, vivian, chee meng, adam, wai leong, jasper, victor, joyce, adi, jieyin, aries, jia jia ESPECIALLY TO EUZANNE. (Hope i didn't miss out anyone. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment