Friday, October 9, 2009

Now i know why without faith, it's impossible to please God.

I don't take pride in my dance.
I don't take pride in my blocking.
I don't take pride in my music.
I don't take pride in myself, as a choreo.

SO DO I DESERVE TO BE A CHOREO?
i doubt so.
I've good dancers in my item, yet, everything turned out to be a disappointment. It's not that they don't dance well. But I guess, when the choreo doesn't respect her own choreo, her dancers won't as well. I learnt. This is just not working. I simply hope that everything will be better. I'm sorry girls. I'm such a disappointment. :(

Fight the fight and run the race. FINISH IT with the right attitude.

3 comments:

liping said...

you're too hard on yourself! don't be!

lippy

Anonymous said...

i respect u, and ur choreo my dear.
that's why i will go ALL OUT to do it woman.haha.it's ok if u didn't take pride in the first place...never too late to start doing so aint't it? wat matters is not what you have done, but what you're going to do about it yup!jiayou!=)

Anonymous said...

i think u r already doing a great job! keep it up, u r almost there!

claudine