If I were who you think I were, then I wouldn't be here.
I am proud to be just another ordinary girl outside the 'stage image' everyone sees. Despite receiving twitching of eyebrows from people who sees me outside of the stage shell and are surprised to see JUST ANOTHER GIRL, I'm glad that I'm like that. All things to all men, some said. Sometimes I am afraid that people will despise me for being too 'sloppy' and 'ordinary' for the stage ministry, but I realise it's ok. cos I'm loved the way I am. If God can use someone so ordinary like me, I can't imagine what He can do with all the rest! Wooo... Simplicity of heart and a thankful attitude is all I want and need.
I think about these things but I don't think too much. Cos I know God is faithful, and I trust Him in all that I do. Carrying yourself well is very important, but being true to yourself is more crucial. What's the point of looking good all the time when you are just another facade? GO ON EILEEN. Grow and strive to look better, but also continue to learn to be humble and true. :)
1 comment:
come on la...u look and dress way more fab than me!and that is not only on the outside=)
Post a Comment