"People who know you the least, judge you the most."
Saw this on my friend's facebook status. How true.
Honestly, to say that I wasn't hurt by the blog post is a lie. As much as I try not to care or bother about it, I felt really sad. Perhaps I’m really just another cumbersome person who often seeks and needs help from my friends. Now I understand why Claudine always refuses to receive unconditional help from people.
I love her as a friend, and I always fear that she’ll fall without supervision. Perhaps, I just did not offer enough concern to show that. I’m sorry if I’d failed as a friend, or perhaps, even failed as an acquaintance. Oh well...
Anyway, I'm just a human. imperfect as any other human can be! Please don't judge my God when it's me who is failing and don't fault me for things that I'd never done. One of the worst thing to receives from friends is accusation. enough said. I'm not angry. Just upset.
sorry to all those whom I'd troubled. I won't ask for help from you anymore. (as much as i can.. hehehe..)
1 comment:
you're never a trouble girl..true frens dun ever bother bout being bothered. Dun get too affected by just one in life, but carry urself strong and know that there are still many out there who care for you yup? its impossible for the whole world to understand you, but its possible for u to try to understand whoever comes along in ur world yup?
watever it is,i'm always ur fren.=)
Post a Comment