I saw a girl with a man whom i assume was her father at the reservoir today. that man was wearing a headphone which look as if no sound could even penetrate through it. he was walking ahead of his girl who looked 7, and she kept running and walking, trying very hard to catch with her daddy.
Honestly, if i were her, i would probably just stand still and wait for daddy to turn back for me, or maybe I will walk in an opposite direction, knowing that daddy will then chase after me.
That's why, i thought she really was a good daughter, she chased after her dad.
I think she knows that if she stopped, she might be left standing alone and have no one to turn to (especially if daddy didn't notice and kept walking). I think she knows, walking in an opposite direction might get her missing or bring her into danger. I think she knows that even though daddy was not hearing or looking at her, she will still be safe as long as she is with him.
that's why, i too wanna learn and keep chasing after my daddy. even if He can't hear me, even if He can't see me, I still wanna run after Him. Cos I know I will be safe as long as I'm with Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment