This is not a very pleasant com-back entry especially after such a long break from blogging but I'M PISSED!!!!!!
She made me write a press release; which I'm honestly horrendous at. And that is fine, cos I need the experience too. Then, she told me it's a good attempt. OK. I was secretly pleased and relieved hearing that. And then, She just threw me her final press release and it was nothing like what i wrote to her... She ask me to comment, but all my comment were rebutted. Honestly, I think I'm scared more than anything else. Cos I feel very inadequate and useless. I know I will get over this. But just a moment of sadness. Don't know who to tell. As there is no one to talk to! I just need a medium to release.. *breathe* BOOOOOO.....
Forgive your debtors as He has forgiven you.... :(
2 comments:
aiyah this kind of people. she shout at u. u shout back LOUDER at her. hahahahaha. no la no la. anything hor, u can call me to bitch or pray for u. WELCOME TO THE OFFICE WORLD.
Jia You!! Eileen!!
Just keep on improving!
Don't be scared cos God's with U!!!
=)
Post a Comment