i'm out of hall
now NO FREN.
Insider jokes. I didn't know i would be so sad about leaving hall, i actually teared. Perhaps, the attachment to hall has already obtain a substantial standing in my life. Honestly, these 2 years had been one of those most exciting moments for me. well. Or perhaps, it's because I'm back at home where space of my own? hmmm. A freedom-lover just can't really stand having to share rooms with people la. Hai now I don't even know where to sleep... Grandma's. Parent's. Or Living room? Sadded....
1 comment:
Undersstand it takes time to readjust yourself to stay with us again. You are a sensible girl believe you know what to do. Renovated is a no no for you so we all just have to give and take. My room is yours when I out for work. You've grown and become more sensitve to others' feelings.
Post a Comment