i know it's too late to apologise... but still i ought to.
I robert the entire shuyun's birthday celebration!! I owe boss, joyce, tris, shan, jie yin, aries, adam, jia and yun a big fat apology. I guessed not being prepared and ready to handle things are why all the misunderstandings surfaced. Objectively, me as the organiser is at fault, i hoped that my carelessness has not caused too much of a harm to our relationships within the ministry. Eileen gong gong de la. but no worries, I won't stumble. I promise to only get better at handling the rest of the birthday matters. Looking at the big picture, really, no one is to be blamed.
I went running at the Bedok reservoir on Monday and man, how i love running. Though my spoilt and torn shoe left me a bruise on my feet, I felt so refreshed. As i was running, the picture of a christian faith likened to a marathon just kept rehearsing in my mind.
You know, we always start our marathon with passion and enthusiasism. So, we will run at an idealistic pace, hoping that we can sustain at the speed throughout the entire distance. Unfortunately, we are all human, we get weary, and hence, we slow down, sometimes we might even get sooo tired we stop and give up. what makes things worse is the fact that the world don't stop for you, you will begin to see people overtaking you. despite the bleak situation, whether to hold on to the initial faith or to give up is up to your own conviction and discretion. do you believe you can finish this marathon?
When i completed my run around the reservoir, i was amazed as I looked at the distance I had covered. It looks impressive although it's just a few km. I was so proud of myself that I did not stop running for even a second, i kept running and kept running, knowing that it's for a good cause. When i stood at the point where i started after the run, though everything seemed unchange, I know I wasn't the same. I burned some fats and realised that I can do something which seemed almost impossible 2 years back. I'd learnt, and grown over these 2 years, all my secret trainings gained me a better stamina and strength. I won't give up, cos i know the greater things are ahead.
1 comment:
Was amazed by you everytime you try to prove yourself. Accomplish what you want and good results will be achieved. 5 km running is definitely not something I can do for sure.
Post a Comment