Sunday, March 1, 2009

Opportunties don't come by easily. so we seize them when we see them. :) it's hard to not acknowledge God's existence and plan. coincidences don't always happen. and this explains why the moment i gave up blast, i receive an opportunity. Nothing is confirmed, yet, i'm filled with anticipation. Indeed, greater things have yet to come. here we come.

Just return from thad's 21st birthday: furama hotel. It really felt great to see those familiar faces that i haven't seen for like a million years. We've all changed. :) As i was doing up the ppt for thad, I'm really amazed by how we've come so far. From sec 1 til now? Some of those memories are still flashing very vividly in my mind. Reminiscing the past happenings is also something that i enjoy doing with the buggers. It's really fun to be reminded of those childish/carefree/exciting days and those people who seemed to be long forgotten. We could just go on and on and on. . i really had a good time. *smile*

I may not acknowledge your path, but I'll accept you for the way you are. :)

No comments: