Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eileen is not perfect, so don't expect her to be. Everybody have their own weaknesses and I have mine. I'm very disorganised, messy, straightforward, and irritating. But who doesn't have their own shortcomings? I'll try to change. My shortcomings may be very unbearable for some, but yours could also be unbearable for some other people, right? Sometimes empathy is all I need. A little bit of encouragement may help a lot more than staring at me, shaking your head and sighing. I haven't been yacking/complaining to anyone, cos i know no one will understand exactly how i feel. Yacking doesn't change anything right? In the end, the gun will be pointing back at me, and I'll be the one to blame. So. I don't see no point in yacking. I'll just do my thing, stay cool, solve everything slowly but surely.

I don't want my brother to be that way. I want him strong, sensible and loved.

No comments: