I just learn something about myself.
I can be really quiet when i'm in a group, but am rather chatty when i'm in a one-to-one scenario.
Maybe it's because I can't stand silence? In a group, so long the silence is broken, i'll leave it and will not contribute my thoughts. In a one-to-one, I'll be chatty cos i have to break that silence? I don't know. This doesn't occur all the time though, i don't understand why i can be so free and noisy when i'm amongst my secondary frens, my hall frens, my family, and not with others? especially the bvs. weird. anyone wanna try explaining? :)
Eileen. Be strong. Don't cry.
1 comment:
perhaps u are just like any other human, who doesn't feel comfortable talkin much to ppl whom u feel have achieved much higher standard of performance than urself? haha...just lk how we dun dare to talk to dance seniors=p
Post a Comment