Monday, February 9, 2009

Dear God,

I thank you for loving a person like me. More often than not, I feel so unworthy of your love. The things that you'd given me I did not cherish, the people that you'd placed in my life I did not appreciate. Please teach me how to love myself, cos how can i expect to learn how to love others when I don't even believe in myself. Time and time again I fall, and I always convince myself that I'd already moved on but honestly, that ignored bruise just gets deeper each time. I'm so tired. Tired of being so passive, tired of being so busy, tired of being such a lousy friend, tired of keeping everything to myself, tired of disliking the way i am. Teach me Lord, please.... I'd been trapped for too long. Far too long.

I'm not being emo. it's just time to face the truth.
Thanks for slapping me.

No comments: