Being away from them time and time again has resulted in this gap that seems to be distancing. I believe that explains why my pic is out of the e98 carD? hehe. it's alright.
This year, I really plan to reorganise my time table, I wanna spend more time with my loved ones, my friends, my buggers, my cell group members!! Relationship > Ministry! But when is it sufficient to sustain the relationship? How much do i have to invest? I really don't want to end up being a man-pleaser. I just want to hold on to my friends. I'm trying here. Had enough of losing those that I always try so hard to keep. Be more open emotionally? How? Maybe I really am happy most of the time? Other emotions don't really kick in, and when they do, I will say. I mean if we're close enough, you'll understand right? Afterall, it takes time to understand someone, to know his/her 'pattern'. We can't rush a friendship or any other relationship!
Ok. that's a sidetrack.
Had a conversation with za on the train, honestly, I was surprised (with negative connotations) when i heard of the things that he's been going through, the kind of life that he had been struggling to live by. Indeed, it's not easy being an elite! Everyone faces their own 'types of problems' and i thank god that those I'd to face are not those that i'd heard from others. I can imagine how tired it is to strive to live his kind of life. it must have been tough. Behind his cheery, optimistic and determined outlook lies a very tired, reliant and tough soul. He really have to rely on God, otherwise, it'll be too hard to live. Wow. I really had a lot of revelations from that conversation, it opened my eyes 'A BIT'! :)
jack of all trades, master of none?
No comments:
Post a Comment