Thursday, January 22, 2009

He always give exceedingly, abundantly, above and beyond what we can think or imagine.
Indeed.

Vetting for EMCC was terrible. I think I won't even wanna look at it myself, I can imagine how horrendous I look. *shakes head* Nvm. Work harder.. I just want this memory to be one that I'll be proud of. To walk off the stage feeling as if the applause weren't for me is a BIG NO NO this time.

People come and go. However, we have the power to decide who we want to keep in our lives and in whose life, we want to stay. I'm guilty of resigning my relationships to the other party, letting them decide if I'm worthy to be kept in their lives. Indifferent is the word. I realised I no longer make the extra effort to make people stay, I'll let them go. No wonder. Is this a sign of hopelessness, a sign of the lost of faith in people? Maybe.

Reality is cruel. But God is merciful.

No comments: