Confession: I am selfish.
I know this is one of weakness. (sounds like I've too many weaknesses). Always doing things according to how I feel, and hence, unknowingly disregarding or forsaking the feelings of those around me. Hai. Like i've said in my previous post, I'd lost faith or trust in people since a while ago. I only trusted God, and obviously, it is insufficient, because no man is an island. However, the 'independent' me always refuse to confide, refuse to allow people in, refuse to free myself from 'living alone'. Honestly, I do have problems finding people to talk to, to share thoughts with. Sadded huh. Behind the tough front, sometimes is just a simple and lost person. Often, I find myself trapped in my own thoughts, like for dance, I'm trapped in the 'I'll never be good enough.' cycle, and this really explains my 'can't-wait-to-leave attitude' that I'd revealed after every practice. I was ashamed of myself! These thoughts are harmful, I need to escape from the source to prevent it from attacking endlessly. This explains why I always have to leave! Escapism? Maybe. :( It's really hard.
Yuko, I'm sorry for letting the selfish me overtake me just now. The feeling is unbearable.
Eileen, you need to learn how to spare more thoughts for others yea? :)
4 comments:
hey eileen, rome was not built in one day! Neither did God create the whole entire world in one day! He took 6 days. Certain things take time, and if you allow yourself to take things slow, perhaps the results would be better than you thought. :) You're definitely blessed with friends that love you for who you are. You're great just the way you are. :)
babe, seriously, YOU'RE GREAT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. just like wat fiona said. Dun worry about me, im fine.. in fact, we're both the same type that doesn't share easily with others, so i know wat u mean yeah. Hurt may be hurt, mistakes may be made out of a folly, but regardless of anything you do,any decision you choose, i will still respect and understand you for you are...even in times of mistakes, no grudges.
Right because I AM YOUR FRIEND yup? And i love you as my friend!Unconditionally.=)
Thanks
Yeah, i agreed totally you are great just the way you are. Everyone has their flaws and weakness, try to overcome them and made yourself a better person each day.
Post a Comment