Back from dance practiceS. well, i'm guilty of not attributing credit to those who train really hard in dance. and i know i have been complaining. I give myself a last chance, to perform for the upcoming blast concert, and honestly, I'm half-dead. I really salute those who dance all day and for all kinds of events cos it's really tiring. I'm beginning to doubt myself already. nvm. since i'm in, i'm in.
church. squash. dance. These 3 define my jan and feb of year 2009. hang on eileen. you'll make it. you will.
3 comments:
you will make it girl.. jiayou =)
Whata happen to u! Eileen tan mei mei..ur posts have been rather gloomy man! Reading it makes me suffer from mini-depression too! Whahahaha..Be more optimistic and look out for the silver lining. And be more self-high pls. Haa. =)
eileen..u know, i feel like your posts dun feel depressed to me. but in fact, u sound more self-encouraging these days..less like how u might have felt sad over things in the past. i see the passion in you to grow and excel...to hold on and persevere...jiayou k?we're all in this together....=)
Post a Comment