I CAN'T STAND MYSELF FOR BEING SO SLOW! it has been months and i still can't catch up with the blast steps. I don't know what is wrong with me, my body or my brain! argghh... I'm totally pissed off with myself! HELP!
I do comprehend that practice makes perfect, but time wait for no man. During the class itself, I don't have the time to get the steps SLOWLY, it just goes BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM and done. I'm really unsure if anyone knows how i feel when i was in blast class. the demoralizing and self-condemning feeling which you get for being unable to catch up or simply blend into the crowd. Well.. shall not be impatient. I'm not who Pat calls 'the more talented ones' so i guess all i can do now is try harder and harder and harder. :( 加油! 加油! 加油! :)
3 comments:
Yoz!
Qi Zhai here (I hope I pronounce it correctly)
Happen to past by Gerald's blog, then saw your blog (hehe).
Drop by to say hi. and take care !
Don't worry. Hard work REALLY REALLY pays. Giving up is the last thing you might wanna do. =D
You can do it! Keep on trying and you'll make it. Don't get discouraged because no greatness happens overnight. :) Jiayou!
Post a Comment