As young as I am in the workforce, I'm already suffering from social awkwardness amongst the working "professionals". This idea of social networking is so daunting and incomprehensible. Ultimately, it's about connecting with people, yet, it's just revolting to know that every move made is filled with selfish intents. Yes, this is life. But I just can't bring myself to perform that act realistically and genuinely. "What do I say?", "What do I have to offer?", "Who are they and what would they like?".. These supposed simple questions have officially become my hardest puzzles and I heartily admire people who does networking like it's second nature to them. This is one of my biggest struggles. I hope someday, I won't have to go through this battle of fear anymore.
Either I be my own boss or welcome to this "dog-eat-dog" world.
I need wisdom. Godly wisdom.
No comments:
Post a Comment