Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I AM GROSSLY BLESSED...
Look what I've received for my 23rd Birthday.. 

From my awesome family.
Thanks Bro, Mum & Dad.
The best I've ever had. 
From buddies whom I think I need to spend more time with.
Thanks Erika, Sebas, Soo Huei, Sean, Nigel, Eugene, Elise. :):)
The best I've ever had. 
From old birds whom I've known since I was about 15?
They will always hold a special place in my heart.
Thanks Michelle, Cheryl & Weiliang, Joyce, Andy & Wanteng, Gua & Bel, Des & XR.
The best shoes I've always wanted.  
From friends whom I hope I'll never lose.
Thanks Yun Rui, Joyce, Esther & Zitai, Fiona & Mike, Rochelle, Cheryl & Weiliang, Taigong, Ziyun, Donn, Weijian
The best guitar I've ever had. I name it "thanks". Hahaha. 

From Mr Koh. 
Thanks for organising the dinner, baking the cake and cookies, and getting the present. :):)
The NICEST I've ever had. Hahaha. 

These are the most precious. Every word means a lot to me.
I'll keep them and be constantly reminded of how blessed I am. 
This is the fullest birthday card my cg has ever written.
I am so touched and proud to be the first to receive a filled card. :):)
Thanks E418 for your love and your gift!
Not forgetting my angbaos from ah gong, ah ma and MICHAEL. :)

I thank God for His grace, for His favor, for His love He'd displayed to me through all the different precious ones. He rock. And my family & friends rock. Please don't forget me, cos I will never forget you. :):) Tell me, am I not grossly blessed? 

Memories remind us of all the good and bad times we've had in life.
Thanks for being a part of my memory. A pleasant one. :)

No comments: