Christmas is a day you spent with your dearest ones. But today, I stayed home the entire day, did nothing except watch shows and sleep. The only highlight was breaking my fastfood fast, thinking that it's to celebrate Jesus's birthday. Haha. Pathetic it sounds, and it sure did bring me to some unhealthy reflections. I'm really not choice no 1 in people's lives. Yes, I'm involved, I try my best to be there for everyone who needs me as a friend or anything. But I realised, people don't always think about you, or care about you as much as you wish they would. I guess that's just life, and that's just people. We can't have too many people to care for or to spend Christmas with. But it's ok. I'm pretty used to being alone, I like it. Not always, but I still do.
Happy Birthday Jesus.
Thank you for loving me.

No comments:
Post a Comment