Monday, August 8, 2011


The thing about potential; it has 2 extreme results. 
One to bless and one to hurt. So who is to determine who has the potential to do what? Some say the leaders get to "choose", but then again, are they always right, are what they see always the case? When the chosen ones are blessing, the leaders will share the "honour"because they discerned accurately. But when the chosen ones don't, who's going to take the "blame"?? I know I'm being pessimistic here; but instead of rejoicing over how some potentials are released, I am a little upset over how all the rest of the untapped and unspotted "potentials"may never get to. The world is unfair. People are unfair.  The fact is as much as we say we don't "judge", we are constantly "judging", constantly "selecting".

When the leaders choose, who chooses them?
When the leaders correct, who corrects them?
God, I'm so thankful that You are righteousness, You always see, and You always believe.  

No comments: