These days, I'll get fascinated by how some quotes in books and lyrics in songs can so accurately capture the realities of life; be it philosophies, experiences or emotions. It makes me wonder if people from two ends of the earth can feel the same feelings and encounter the same encounters.
"All you have to do is pay attention; lessons arrive when you are ready, and if you can read signs, you will learn everything you need to know in order to take the next step." - The Zahir (Paulo Coelho)
"All you have to do is pay attention; lessons arrive when you are ready, and if you can read signs, you will learn everything you need to know in order to take the next step." - The Zahir (Paulo Coelho)
God, I need a break. Take me away.
To a place where I can find peace and hope.

No comments:
Post a Comment