Wednesday, October 6, 2010
It could all be a mistake. Being drawn to dance was probably a bad move. I missed it so badly but I know there is almost no way to get back there. My friend said, "keep dancing. you seem addicted to it. just do what you like to do." I doubt it. It's more than just doing what you like. The fact is we don't always get what we want, and we don't always get to do what we like to do. We make our choices, and we priortize. But I did wonder, God gave us talents and abilities, if I don't use them (if i ever have them), am I not sowing?? I had been wondering, with all the things I have, should I do, can I do, will I do? Sometimes I blame myself for being a coward, allowing pride to get in the way. Sometimes, maybe i'm just not good enough. I had always been thinking, but never seem to get an answer.
What do You want me to do??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey i remember once on the train to JW, u told me that if we spend our time worrying about our inabilities, then how can God use us? We dont have so much time to spend worrying. So eileen, stop thinking and wondering. the answer is obvious. :)
nana
Post a Comment