Thursday, October 21, 2010

I wish I was born a boy. It seems like my character and all just feel so much like a guy. And that seriously makes me feel so out of place and unusual among girls. I'm straight, in case anyone is wondering. I just wished i were a boy. I want to play basketball with a team, I want to have a wider vocal range, I want to dance with strength or even be a bboy, I want to ride a motorcycle, I want to beatbox, I want to experience army life, I want to talk cock sing song with friends, I want to chase girls, I want to have fun like nobody's business, I want to not have to put on make-up just to look a little (in fact a lot) better, I want to not be concerned about weight all the time, I want to eat and not get fat as fast, I want to drink beer and scream at a soccer game, I want to club and not feel like I will be taken advantage of, I want to not have period, I want to be free and get emotional less often (though largely due to insensitivity), I want to try punching someone, I want to try irritating people all day, and blah blah blah. This is stereotypical, yes I know. But at least this is what I see. Hahaha. 

If I were a boy 

No comments: