This is my first post for 2010 and honestly, I have no idea what to write about. A few random things that had been going around in my mind.
1) What do kids think about all the time? As adults, we think about all the responsibilities and things we have to constantly worry about. But for them? Kids? Do they really only think about having fun? Hmmm..
2) This is not a revelation. I knew this 10,0000 years ago, that I am a horrible friend. Indeed, if you want a friend, you need to first BE A FRIEND. Knowing exactly how to be a friend but not applying it is the reason why i'm always stuck here. HERE. So, i thought to myself, 'i want to be a better friend.'
3) Just to be girly for once, I'm actually wondering if i will get hitched this year. Truthfully, I'm open to relationship, but at the same time, I'm feeling apprehensive about relating to someone else, allowing someone to understand me and hopefully accepts me. Oh well. We'll see. I'm gonna be really busy this year anyway.
4) I LOVE THIS LIFE THAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME. DESPITE ITS IMPERFECTIONS, I STILL LOVE IT AND AM ENJOYING EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT. SMILE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment