Monday, June 1, 2009

A new generation. :)
Emerge is over, yet deep in our hearts we believe this is just the beginning.

Once again, my God has come true for us. Imperfect we are, yet faithful He is. I love my team members, every single one of them.

Of course, there are more to pursue, and more room to improve.
I want to know the muzos more. :(

Honestly, i robert in almost all the services i.e. too soft, IEM off, IEM can't hear, IEM flew out, IEM keep dropping out of my ear..... and i got really distracted. But i thank God i pulled through, and i did not give up. I held on all the way to the last service. It really felt like i was attacked as I was standing at the forefront trying to engage the crowd, and to get into the Presence. Oh well, all the roberts will only make me stronger and wiser. Devil, is that all you can do to me? bleh!

1 comment:

akire said...

indeed all the roberts will only make you and i better. hugs :)