#1 Boys are realistic, they are seriously visual creatures.
oh well. no choice, since they are wired like that right? hahahahahaha
#2 many times i wish i was more likable, more sociable and more open. i hope to change for the better. but for now, i'm just really thankful that God is faithful, and that He loves me for who I am. the not-so likable, sociable nor open me. i'd learnt to say Thank You instead of questioning "why not me?".:)
#3 I love the youth band.
#4 I thank God i got to know so many people through the elevate camp. Indeed, one bunch of fun and crazy people. I think i love cheryl and joyce more than i think i do. :) and i just wanna thank them for their constant look-outs for me during the camp in which i wasn't really part of. thanks.
#5 i miss my long hair! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment